Delta Dental Plans
Delta Dental Individual and Family Premier®
The most choice for members.
The most popular choice in Massachusetts among employee group plans is available for individuals and families. With 96% of Massachusetts dentists participating in the Delta Dental Premier network, it’s the largest network of dentists available. Thanks to Delta Dental’s nationwide presence and negotiating strength, this super-flexible plan provides access to a Delta Dental dentist almost anywhere in the country — with up to 10% claims savings over traditional dental plans.
- Coverage for diagnostic and preventive care, including routine checkups, restorative care, and oral surgery
- No claims forms to fill out when services are provided by a participating dentist
- No balance billing by participating dentists
- Coverage for services performed by non-participating dentists at a lower benefit level
Delta Dental Premier Option 1 Benefit Summary
Delta Dental Premier Option 2 Benefit Summary
If you are assisting an elderly family member with enrollment, please make sure to have their social security number and birth date available.
Enroll by Phone
Enroll by Mail
Download an enrollment form, complete it and mail it back.
- Additional terms and conditions do apply..
- Delta Dental of Massachusetts PPO and Premier insurance products are offered by Dental Service of Massachusetts, Inc.
Delta Dental of Massachusetts EPO and DeltaCare insurance products are offered by DSM Massachusetts Insurance Company, Inc.
- May only be purchased and used by those who have primary residence in Massachusetts.
The information provided in this website is a summary and is intended for illustration purposes only. Please see your subscriber certification or other contract with Delta Dental of Massachusetts for complete details of your rights and obligations. Should any discrepancy arise, any such contract supersedes this illustration.