Skip Navigation This page features a timed image rotator. If you would like to disable it, press enter now. Skip to Footer Links


Provider web portal resources


Credentialing and recredentialing resources




Service office enrollment resources

For enrollment questions, contact

You must submit a new contract if you’ve changed your TIN, service office location or business name. Contact for more information.

For questions regarding a TIN or for help completing a W-9 form, please contact the Internal Revenue Service at 800-829-1040 or visit

Plan and reimbursement information


 You will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader to view these PDF documents.